Chisapani and Nagarkot Trek with Dhulikhel Trekking a marvelous country walks of few days which lead you to enjoy fascinating mountain views and wonderful country landscapes in serene tranquility of natural surrounding of the high rolling green hills and ridges of Kathmandu valley rim biking. Chisapani and Nagarkot trek with Dhulikhel Trekking, a pleasant holiday away from city crowds where you will be in complete harmony with nature and wilderness in the backdrop of snow-capped peaks of Central Himalaya, with fantastic views of Ganesh-Langtang-Jugal Himal of Central Himalayan range of mountains, includes views as far to Mt. Everest at scenic Nagarkot hill with striking sun rise from Chisapani hill top.
Truly a fascinating walk leading you to high hills within beautiful alpine forest covered with rhododendron-magnolia-oaks-pines and fir tree lines and visiting rural farm villages around Tamang villages of immense Buddhist culture facing great mountain views. An ideal walk for all types of people where you will reach the height of 2,165 and 2,150 m high at scenic Chisapani and Nagarkot hill, without a problem of high altitude sickness in comfort of nice mountain lodges and resorts with a superb panorama of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,300 m /4,264 ft and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around Thamel areas in the hub of the Kathmandu city. At the hotel, our guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing and trekking.
An hour drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani 2,300 m / 7, 544 ft -04 hrs.
Starting our fabulous Chisapani and Nagarkot with Dhulikhel trek, on a morning drive towards east of Kathmandu valley rim, reaching at Sundarijal situated 15 k.m. away from Kathmandu city, from Sundarijal our route leads to uphill climb through farm villages, cascade of waterfalls and reaching at an entrance of Shivapuri National Park, from here through patch of forest and scattered farm field villages to reach at Chisopani located on a ridge north of Kathmandu valley rim high hills, where air is cooler at a height of 2,300 meters with grand views of snowcapped peak ranges from Annapurna-Manaslu-Ganesh Himal, Lang tang Himal extend towards Jugal Himal range including views of Kathmandu valley, this spot offers stunning sunrise and sunset views as well.
Trek to Nagarkot 2,150 m / 7,353 ft -06 hrs.
After a wonderful morning with great views of the sunrise over the snow-capped mountains, morning starts with an easy pleasant walk on the gradual wind path through enchanting rhododendron, pines forest than on the downhill path to the village of Chowki-bhanjyang, a small farm village overlooking the eastern side of the Kathmandu valley rim. After a nice break here journey carry’s on with a good walk on the gradual path for few hours passing through Jarsing Pawa 1,700m, from this village route diverts to the upper level on the small trail, and walking on the downhill path for a short distance to the village at Kartike bhanyang. From here an hour uphill walks to the popular Nagarkot hill town for the overnight stop. Nagarkot, located at an elevation of 2,100 meters, this hilltop is famous for stunning sunrises and sunset’s views reflecting its light on the range of snow capped mountains from Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and Langtang-Jugal Himal Mt. Gauri Shankar and all the way to the eastern horizon towards Everest range of peaks.
Trek to Dhulikhel 1,450 m / 4, 757 ft -05 hrs.
From Nagarkot with an early morning views of sunrise over the beautiful snow capped mountains, walk starts on the winding path with gradual up through farm villages and cultivated terraced field in this remote and isolated place seldom trekked, the walk leads through nice forest with pleasant trail, the walk continues with few ups and more downhill all the way to another beautiful and popular hill destination at Dhulikhel, famous for Mountain Resorts with panorama of mountain range, this old Newar town lies beyond the eastern rim of Kathmandu valley with nice and comfortable resorts, hotels and lodge.
Drive back to Kathmandu - 03 hrs.
After another sunrise views over mountains; last day of this wonderful trip completes with an interesting morning drive through typical Newari towns and villages, then back to the city hub at Kathmandu, after a wonderful time in the high hills and mountains around Kathmandu valley rim.
Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
Your last day in amazing Nepal country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with a fond memory and excellent time on Chisapani and Nagarkot with Dhulikhel Trekking with great service of Remarkable Adventure.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Conversation Area permits for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
For Upper Body:
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on a group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
On Personal Hygiene:
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
Extra Luxuries as optional:
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In the case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu and transfer you to nearest and best hospitals.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our trekking guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up.
We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pleasant and scenic country walks on the high hill and ridges of Kathmandu valley.
- Views of high snow caped mountains on daily walks with dramatic landscapes scenery.
- Explore Tamang and other hill tribe villages of immense Buddhist culture and custom.
- Enchanting lovely alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees.
- Walk with views of Langtang and Jugal Himal range within Central Himalaya.Mountains.
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.