This honeymoon tour takes you to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal, The best hill station of Nepal, The City of Temples, The City of Lakes, Chitwan Jungle, and the viewpoint to see the world’s tallest mountain. Spending nights in a Three Star, going to a lush green forest, smelling fresh air in hills and valleys, and stepping into the geographical wonders of Pokhara, you spend your time with your beloved, special, and romantic partner.
We, Remarkable Adventure Trek, would like you to come to Nepal for a honeymoon trip. If you are adventurous, then you can add bungee jumping, rafting, trekking, and hiking. You can also customize your honeymoon trip; just tell us what you want, we will prepare it accordingly. Our management team and guide are ready to make your honeymoon tour memorable in the different places of Nepal.современный брендингстатистика запросов гуглrussia decorationsстатистика запросов гуглmoney accounting softwareгеркулес бжуmeredith rifles
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
What To Expect
- Accommodation Type
- Travel Strategy
Related Trips updating soon !!.