Namobuddha Day Hiking: After having breakfast, we drive from Kathmandu to Dhapasi, 35 km, for one and half hours through an ancient Newar town called Panuti. From Dhapasi, we follow the uphill hiking trail, cross a suspension bridge and pass through small villages. We will see a huge rice field on the way. The hiking trail is easy.
In Dhulikhel, we have an option of staying in a resort or drive back to Kathmandu. Namobudha is situated at the top of Panauti and is an important Buddhist pilgrimage. At this top, there are stupas and shrines, and it is here where a legendary prince named Mahasattva offered himself to a starving Tigress who has several underfed cubs. This story is depicted on a stone which lies close to a holy stupa.
you can see beautiful everest scenes on the way. over all Namobuddha day hiking was one of the best memorable experience.
интернет магазина opencartпреимущества переехать в испаниюФокин пушокдобавитьновыйперевозки грузов транспортомбитрикс биржа криптовалютклоакинг фарминг
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
What To Expect
- Accommodation Type
- Travel Strategy
Related Trips updating soon !!.