Annapurna Circuit Trek leads you in and around North and South Face of massive Annapurna range of mountains in between Mt. Dhaulagiri towards west and Mt. Manaslu in the eastern directions around North Mid-West Nepal Himalaya. Annapurna Circuit Trekking considered as world’s most fascinating adventure destinations due to its dramatic and unique landscapes, changes of climate, vegetations and even local people’s traditional way of life and religions. Certainly, a mind blowing adventure walking from a low warm country of semi-tropical temperatures and then reaching high cooler alpine hills where Buddhism culture begins along with beautiful mountain views, as the walk leads into nice traditional villages of Manang areas from alpine woodland to barren and arid terrain at Manang valley.
Within high and scenic Manang valley with lovely villages of Dharapani-Timang- Chame-Pisang with large and interesting Manang village adorned with Tibetan Buddhism and custom enclosed within high peaks of Gangapurna, Annapurna II and III with Damodar Himal includes Pisang and Chulu group of peaks. After an enjoyable stop at Manang heading towards high Thorang – la pass of above 5,416 m high with spectacular views of surrounding high mountains and valley of Mustang areas. After an enjoyable moment heading downhill to reach holy Muktinath temple areas and further with a day, drive leads at Kaligandaki River valley, past charming villages of Jomsom-Marpha and Tukuche famous for delicious apples and its products.
Reaching warmer areas of rice fields and terraces around Tatopani ‘hot spring’ village, and then heading towards scenic Ghorepani hilltop for a hike to scenic Poon Hill offering stunning sunrise views over chain of mountains from Dhaulagiri-Annapurna to Manaslu range with majestic Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’ peaks, from here our fantastic and scenic adventure concludes at beautiful Pokhara, famous and popular touristic spot blessed with mountains and high green hills with serene lakes. From Pokhara, an exciting overland journey brings you back to Kathmandu where this marvelous and mesmerizing adventure Annapurna Circuit trek concludes.ооо толковая реклама мошенникиotzovik.combankforsale gunswebalta google chromeучеба в сингапуре бесплатнопрограмма для массовой рассылки смс
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu 1,300 m and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around Thamel areas in the hub of the Kathmandu city. At the hotel, our guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing and trekking with welcome dinner in an authentic Nepalese restaurant with folk culture program.
- Day 2 Drive to Bhulbhule 840 m / 2,755 ft by tourist bus - 06 hrs.
Starting Annapurna Circuit trek taking an interesting morning drive towards Nepal mid west, leading to Besisar town (headquarter of Lamjung district). From here transfer to another vehicle and continue drive on dirt road following raging Marshyangdi River passing villages of Khudi to reach at Bhulbule village, a nice and lovely farm village with views of snow capped peaks, afternoon free at leisure.
- Day 3 Trek to Jagat 1,300 m / 4,264 ft - 05 hrs.
From Bhulbule morning walk leads through rice terraces fields and villages to reach at Syange a small village by the river Marshyangdi overlooking beautiful waterfalls, from Syange our walk leads to a climb leaving Marshyangdi River behind reaching at Jagat village, a farm village with many lodges for trekkers.
- Day 4 Trek to Dharapani 1,860 m / 6,102 ft - 06 hrs.
After Jagat walk leads on winding path to Chamje, and back at Marshyangdi River crossing to the east side into a forested area, with super views of Annapurna and Manaslu mountain ranges. As the walk continues reaching a nice village at Tal Besi, from here another 3 hours walk leads to our overnight stop at Dharapani village. Dharapani a nice village located on a junction of Annapurna circuit and Manaslu trekking trail.
- Day 5 Trek to Chame 2,760 m / 9,022 ft -06 hrs.
After Dharapani walk leads into rhododendron and pine forest passing villages of Bagarchap and Danque, then at Timang village with more Buddhist culture village including views of Mt. Manaslu 8,163m / 26,781ft. From Timang village few hours trek leads to Koto and then to Chame town for an overnight stop, Chame a large major town of Manang area and a headquarter town of the district.
- Day 6 Trek to Pisang 3,200 m /10,495ft -06 hrs.
Around Pisang onwards walk leads close to mountains through alpine forests of rhododendron and pine trees, following Marshyangdi River upstream with short ups and down hills to Bhratang village. From Bhratang village walk follows uphill through alpine woodland to Dhukure Pokhari a small place with few teahouses and lodge overlooking Chulu’s and Pisang peak, with a possible lunch stop, and then descends to lower Pisang village for an overnight stop.
- Day 7 Trek to Manang 3,540m / 11,614 ft -05 hrs.
Morning views of mountains, from here onward altitude gains as the walk leads through forest with short uphill and views of Annapurna II and III, Gangapurna Chulu’s and Pisang peak. Walk downhill to reach flat valley at Hongdae village, from here onward tree lines fades for barren, arid landscapes with cold, dry arctic climate. Before Manang, visit old Braga monastery with old Buddhist relics, ancient wall painting and frescos and stunning views of Annapurna Himalaya, from here an hour walk reaches Manang village.
- Day 8 Acclimatization day at Manang with short hikes.
A necessary rest day at Manang for acclimatization before reaching higher areas to Thorang-la pass, in Manang short hike around Manang village, this is a large village situated on windswept valley by the bank of Marshyangdi River below Annapurna and Gangapurna mountain range, a nice walk uphill for views of Gangapurna Glacier and Manang glacial Lake.
- Day 9 Trek to Yak Kharka 4,018 m / 13,182 ft - 04 hrs.
After a good rest at Manang, walk towards Ghunsang village with a short uphill to reach at Yak Kharka, an interesting walk with views of snowcapped mountains, on crossing a small stream reaching Yak Kharka for an overnight stop, a small settlement with views of Gangapurna, Annapurna III, and Chulu Peaks.
- Day 10 Trek to Thorang High Camp or Phedi 4,450m / 14,599 ft - 04 hrs.
Morning walk lead to more high elevation getting closer at the base of Thorang-la after crossing a bridge with a climb along the river bank of Jarjung, finally walk leads at Thorang Phedi, here depending upon the physical conditions of the clients, if all goes well an hour steep climb to Thorang High Camp for overnight stop.
- Day 11 Cross Thorang La 5,416m | 17,769 ft and trek to Muktinath 3,800 m - 06 hrs.
One of the highlight and Big Day of this adventure! After early breakfast walk leads to a long climb to Thorang-la on the steep winding path to reach Thoraang La Pass at 5,416 m / 17,769 ft. The highest point of the adventure with views of snowcapped peaks, and then with long descends to reach holy Muktinath around Lower Mustang area. On reaching Muktinath for an overnight stop, this is a holy spot for both Hindus and Buddhists the word Muktinath literally means ‘the place for Nirvana or Liberation’.
- Day 12 Drive to Tatopani (hot spring) 1,100 m / 3,608 ft by bus -05 hrs.
After Muktinath, rest of the journey is easier on overland and scenic drive for a day as the motor road has been constructed past ten years making it easier and better, where the drive leads to a big drop of 1,200m downhill to Kaligandaki river valley, this pleasant ride leads to Kaligandaki river valley to Jomsom, headquarter town of Mustang area with a small airstrip above Kaligandaki River. After Jomsom leading at Marpha, one of the most charming villages, with white painted houses, paved streets and well-kept lodges. From Marpha enjoyable drive following Kaligandaki river downstream with views of Tukuche peak, Dhaulagiri and Mt. Nilgiri to Larjung village, after few hours back into tree lines of pine, oaks and rhododendron forest and then reaching at Kalapani village, another lovely village with grand views of Mt. Annapurna I, Nilgiris and Dhaulagiri, a short downhill brings at Lete village. From Kalapani and Lete onward leads to a dramatic change in vegetation and climate, as the drive leads between two giant peaks of Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna forming world deepest gorge and towards Ghasa village with view of snow capped peaks. After Ghasa a southern end of Mustang area mostly dominated by Thakali people ethnic tribe till Tatopani village. This pleasant ride continues leading back into paddy fields and in warm sub-tropical climate at Tatopani passing beautiful waterfalls of Rupsi. Tatopani (Hot Spring) village the valley is quite constricted and quite warm with sub-tropic climate and vegetation, Tatopani is another nice village with large hot spring pools just by the bank of the River Kaligandaki.
- Day 13 Trek to Ghorepani 2,860 m / 9,383 ft - 06 hrs.
After a wonderful time at Tatopani, trek continues on the nice winding trail for an hour, our route diverts heading uphill with steep climb then with gradual up all the way through dense forest to reach at Chitre, from here an hour climb to Ghorepani village with fantastic views of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna South with Vara-Shikar known as Annapurna Fang. Ghorepani famous and popular for a hike to Pun Hill a viewpoint offering super wide angle views of world’s three highest peaks and range of other mountains with striking sunrise and sunset.
- Day 14 Hike to Poon Hill 3,210m / 10, 498 ft and trek to Tirkhedhunga 1,430 m / 4,691 ft -05 hrs.
Morning an hour hike up to Pun-Hill at 3,210m, offers fantastic sunrise views over an array of mountains from Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu to Annapurna and as far to Ganesh Himal in the far eastern horizon including the Mt. Machhapuchare “The Fish Tail”. From here walk through lovely rhododendron forest, and then with long descend from Ulleri village to Tirkhedhunga for last overnight stop in the hills of Annapurna Himalaya.
- Day 15 Trek to Birethanti 1,100 m / 3,608 ft and drive to Pokhara 910 m/ 2,985 ft - 05 hrs.
After a pleasant overnight at Tirkhedhunga with views and sound of beautiful waterfalls, our last day of this great trip leads into warmer areas of rice fields and terraces overlooking magnificent views of massive Himalayan range of mountains, an hour walk downhill to Bhirethati village and at Nayapul on the road head of Baglung-Pokhara, after getting into a vehicle’s few hour drive brings you beautiful and scenic Pokhara after a great and wonderful time up in the high mountains.
- Day 16 In Pokhara free for individual activities and optional sightseeing tour.
Pokhara one of the popular and famous touristic spot in whole Himalaya with warm temperature blessed with natural beauty of verdant valley and rolling green hills and on the laps of massive Annapurna Himalaya where it reflects on its serene Phewa and Begnas Lakes, in Pokhara just relax and take a boat ride or join in our tour around places of interest around Pokhara.
- Day 17 From Pokhara drive to Kathmandu 1,345 m - 06 hrs.
After a wonderful time up in the high mountains and hills, taking a morning driving journey back to Kathmandu, on reaching at Kathmandu after 5-6 hours of nice interesting drive and then transfer to your respective hotels with afternoon free for individual activities and shopping souvenirs. (Options by air 30 minutes flight back to Kathmandu with great views)
- Day 18 International departure for homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with fond memory and excellent time on Annapurna Circuit Trekking with great service of Remarkable Adventure.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- ACAP permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
For Upper Body:
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on the group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
On Personal Hygiene:
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
Extra Luxuries as optional:
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu and transfer you to nearest and best hospitals.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our trekking guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up.
We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annapurna circuit trekking around world’s best adventure destinations.
- Views of high snow clad mountains on daily walks with dramatic landscapes scenery.
- Visiting Gurung-Manang and Thakali villages of immense Buddhist culture and customEnchanting lovely alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees.
- Walking around both side of Annapurna region from North to South with incredible views.
- Following raging Marshyangdi River right up to its glacial source and crossing high Thorang-la.
What To Expect
- Accommodation Type
- Travel Strategy
Related Trips updating soon !!.