Cultural & Historical Tour of Kathmandu Valley: Situated in Kathmandu Valley, the three districts Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur (Patan) boast a vast collection of historical monuments, some of which date back to medieval Nepal. Among these sites are many temples, from which Kathmandu takes its nickname “The City of Temples”, palaces, a pagoda, and age-old villages. As we walk through the villages which have stood since the medieval ages, you will notice the intricate details of the craftsmen who contributed their work to build these beautiful buildings. The pagoda is a testament to the architectural designs of the old Nepal and of course, the palace called out for our attention.
The Kathmandu Valley is one of the important valleys of Asia in regards to human settlements and geographical features. The Three Districts Historical Tour is not limited to these historical monuments but also stretches to include the fantastic viewpoint, Nagarkot. Nagarkot offers a 360 view of the surrounding area including Kathmandu city and the Himalayas. You can even catch a glimpse of the jewel of Nepal, Mt. Everest! Locals and visitors alike find Nagarkot exceptional views are best enjoyed during sunrise and sunset. Pack a few layers, Nagarkot gets a little cold when compared with the valley below. Cultural & Historical Tour of Kathmandu Valley is the best way to explore kathmandu valley.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
What To Expect
- Accommodation Type
- Travel Strategy
Related Trips updating soon !!.