Golden Triangle Tour in India, world’s 7th largest nation has much to offer in this vast country a melting pot of all religions from Hindu, Islam, Jain, Sikh, Christens, and Buddhist. Our trip in India leads you to fabulous exotic destinations with a tour of famous old Delhi areas steeped with ancient history and cultures this trip in India includes a tour of world famous and beautiful Taj Mahal one of the seventh wonders located in historical Agra city near from Delhi.
All trips include arrival and departure point in Delhi which is the most accessible port for a tour in India. Golden Triangle Tour covers from camel ride in Jaipur Rajasthan with historical tour of ancient palaces and monuments with impressive tour around Delhi it’s old Mogul sites Red Fort, Qutab Minar and extending Agra where the world famous Taj Mahal is located exploring its old historical places, concluding this memorable and fascinating holiday back in Delhi for your international flight homeward bound or to next port of call after an enjoyable time in Incredible India.
- Day 1 Arrival in Delhi and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Delhi Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around in the hub of Delhi. At the hotel, our guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing.
- Day 2 In Delhi with sightseeing tour.
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour around famous historical places of Delhi with two region New & Old parts both has its specific charm and glory an interesting city for its tinge of medieval and modern cultures at the same time. Old Delhi, built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in the 17th century, still retains its medieval character to a great extent and almost indubitably reminds one of the crowded old towns of the Middle East; New Delhi is like any other modern city with tall buildings and massive shopping complexes.
- Day 3 Drive to Agra and transfer to hotel with afternoon free.
Morning at leisure and in the afternoon drive of few hour takes you to east of Delhi an interesting overland past exciting towns and farm villages and then reaching at Agra with view of Taj Mahal, at Agra transfer to the best available hotels with late afternoon free for short walks around Agra bazaar.
- Day 4 Morning tour of Taj Mahal afternoon drive to Delhi.
After a good breakfast our guide will take you on fabulous tour of Agra main bazaar and towards world famous Taj Mahal stands beautifully as World’s Seventh Wonder after a great time marveling the beauty of the tomb Taj Mahal visit the Agra Fort and then drive back to Delhi.
- Day 5 Train to Jaipur and transfer to hotel.
Another interesting way to see India at its best is by train ride, after having breakfast depart for Jaipur on an exciting train ride heading west towards pink city Jaipur located as the main city of Rajasthan, on arrival transfer to hotel, some of the old Maharaja palaces are turned into nice and immaculate hotels with ancient heritage touch. Afternoon enjoys walking into marketplaces and observe the rich and colorful culture of Rajasthan.
- Day 6 In Jaipur tour of the pink city with camel ride.
Morning visit Amber Fort and later enjoy a joy ride on elephant’s and camel back around this spectacular fortress which will provide an en route visit to Hawa Mahal. Then visit the stunning City Palace, the stone observatory of Jantar Mantar and colorful markets of Jaipur for purchasing the famous handicraft items as mementos. Conclude the city tour with a visit to Laxmi Narayan Temple in the evening and then return back to the hotel for night stay.
- Day 7 Train to Delhi and transfer to hotel.
In the morning begin the day with a delectable meal and then train back to Delhi, at Delhi tour to the famous sightseeing attractions of Old Delhi encompassing main historical and religious monuments. Begin the trip with a visit to the elegant red sandstone edifice of Red Fort followed by a visit to the largest mosque in the country- Jama Masjid. Later spend the evening shopping mementos from one of the oldest bazaars of the country- Chandini Chowk. Return to the hotel for night stay in the city.
- Day 8 Depart Delhi for international departure.
Your last day in incredible India, a country of mystical and historical wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with fond memory and excellent time on Golden Triangle with great service of Remarkable Adventure.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport and hotel pick-up and drop-off by private vehicles.
- Accommodation in tourist standard Hotel with bed and breakfast in Delhi / Agra and Jaipur.
- Domestic air and train tickets.
- Medical kit bag (Carried by the tour leader).
- All National Park Entrance Permit and entrance fees with expert guides.
- Government licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Government Taxes, official expenses, and all necessary paper works.
- Farewell dinner in Delhi with traditional Indian cultural show.
- Local staffs insurance, medicine, food, wages.
- All kind of transportation as per the itinerary.
- Guided city tour in Delhi and Jaipur by private tourist vehicle.
- International Flight Tickets.
- Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc.)
- Indian Visa entry fee (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Tips for guide and hotel staffs including drivers.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
- Q. 1 Is this trip for a traveller like me?
Yes, this tour is for you. Everybody can do this trip.
- Q. 2 Who will come to pick me up at the airport?
A representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek will pick you from the airport and drop to the hotel by private vehicle.
- Q. 3 What is the type of accommodation I can expect in this tour?
- Q. 4 What is the type of meals to expect on tour?
Nepali, Continental, Chinese, and Indian.
- Q. 5 Does Remarkable Adventure Trek use private transportation?
We use private and comfortable and spacious seated vehicles.
- Q. 6 What is the best season for this trip?
All year round (however October to April best months to travel).
- Q. 7 What is the temperature, and how is the weather like?
South India typically receives more rainfall. Monsoon or rainy season lasts from June to September.
- Q. 8 Are your guides certified?
Yes, a certified from Hotel Management and Tourism Board of India.
- Q. 9 Is there a minimum and a maximum number for your groups?
- Q. 10 Will it be possible to get any Laundry services?
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Daypack Warm hat according to season·
- A neck warmer according to season
- Gloves according to season
- Waterproof jacket
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers
- 1 pair sandals Passport and its 4 copies.
- Ouray for travel documents, money & passport Toiletry kit.
- Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
- 2 bandanas.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to email@example.com
- Amazing tour with exciting drive and rides around ancient historical sites.
- Exploring traditional Indian towns and villages of immense mixed cultures.
- Tour of famous Qutab Minor-Red Fort with magnificent Taj Mahal and Jaipur the pink city.
What To Expect
- Accommodation Type
- Travel Strategy
Related Trips updating soon !!.