Annapurna base camp trek leads you to experience amazing scenery from low warm verdant valley of paddy fields and terraces. Followed by green cooler alpine rolling hills dotted with traditional Gurung farm villages. And towards an arctic zone of ice-moraine and glaciers within spectacular Annapurna Sanctuary and base camp.
Annapurna base camp trekking which is an ideal adventure destination for all types of peoples. It includes beginners to hardy, tough trekkers and adventurers. This trip involves moderate-high and downhill trails along with adventurous walks as the journey progress towards mountainous areas.
Our scenic adventure includes walk to the high hills of Annapurna ridges at Ghorepani. Poon Magar village with hike to Poon Hill which is a 1-hour hike from Ghorepani. Poonhill is great for views over panorama of mountains from Dhaulagiri-Annapurna-Lamjung Himal to Manaslu range along with magnificent Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’ peak.
A great place to be where you can experience perfect wilderness-green lovely forest. Including tall rhododendron-magnolia-pines-firs. Continuing with oak tree lines to barren land within amphitheater of high snow-capped peaks within Annapurna sanctuary and at base camp. On Annapurna Base Camp Trekking grand views of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545 ft) Vara-Shikar peaks / Annapurna Fang, Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Huin-chuli, Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) Tent Peak / Tharpu Chuli 5,663 m, Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) and Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish-tail). Machhapuchare is also known as the unclimbed and virgin peak with Lamjung Himal and the world 8th highest Manaslu (8,163 m) towards east.
Our fabulous trek starts from touristic and scenic Pokhara valley blessed with natural surrounding with green high hills and close views of massive Annapurna Himalaya which reflects on its beautiful Begnas and Phewa Lakes.
Walking from Pokhara onward to reach the cooler alpine hills. Ridges with interesting cultural villages of Gurung tribe interwoven with Buddhism religion and into pristine woodland.
Followed by soon reaching our destination at Annapurna base camp 4,130 m the highest point of the adventure. After a pleasant and enjoyable moment at Annapurna base camp trek and sanctuary also our journey leads back to Pokhara via alternative routes within lovely villages and views of Annapurna peaks on daily walks. Finally concluding our marvelous adventure Annapurna base camp at Pokhara with exciting drive back to Kathmandu.лидов.рф мошенникиru-ru.facebook.comПродвижениеlvbs.com.uaКупить качественные кисти для губдоменное имя это адрес сайта в интернетеЧто случится, если пропустишь тренировку
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu 1,300 m and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around Thamel areas in the hub of the Kathmandu city. At the hotel, our guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing and trekking with welcome dinner in an authentic Nepalese restaurant with folk culture program.
- Day 2 Drive to Pokhara 950m - 06 hrs journey distance 220 k.m.
Morning travel by private coach or in tourist bus (depending upon the size of the group) with an exciting overland drive on main Kathmandu to Pokhara highway, leading through Himalayan foothills, on reaching Pokhara transfer to respective hotels by the beautiful Phewa Lake with the afternoon free for short walks. (Options by Air 30 minutes scenic flight to Pokhara).
- Day 3 Drive to Nayapul (trekking point) and trek to Tirkhedhunga 1,440 m -04 hrs.
Starting our wonderful country walks to Poon Hill Panoramrekking with about two hours drive to Nayapul and Bhirethati villages, located near the river Modi where our first day walk startpast several farm villages with scenic waterfalls then a short gradual climb for few hours to reach at Tirkhedhunga for overnight stop in the comfort of nice lodge after a wonderful and interesting walks of few hours.
- Day 4 Trek to Ghorepani (2,850m | 9,130ft) overnight in lodge - 06 hrs.
Morning starting with a climb to a series of stone steps for an hour to Ulleri village, a moderate size Gurung village of traditional Nepali hill with slated roofs. From here walk leads to a slow climb into pristine and cool rhododendron, pine forest area to reach Ghorepani village, located on a high ridge within beautiful rhododendron trees. Ghorepani village mostly inhabited by Poon of Magar tribe, a famous and popular place for Poon Hill view top an hour hike uphill.
- Day 5 Hike to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani (2,640m | 8,850ft) - 05 hrs.
Early morning before the sunrise hike to Poon Hill view point for stunning views of the sunrise over a range of mountains from world 7th highest Dhaulagiri-10th highest Annapurna with a range of peaks includes world 8th highest Manaslu with towering Machhapuchare peak “Fish Tail”. After an exciting and marvelous time with memorable views from Poon Hill, return to Ghorepani and continue to climb into a green forest of rhododendron for an hour to Deurali top and then descend into a gorge through a cool forest to Tadapani for the overnight stop.
- Day 6 Trek to Chomrong 2,340 m - 05 hrs.
After Tadapani village morning walk leads on downhill trail into cool shade of alpine forest to reach near at Kimrong river valley and then a then a climb for an hour or more after crossing a bridge all the way to the top of Chomrong village, a short downhill walk brings you at Chomrong village for overnight stop, this is the last permanent Gurung village and the gateway to Annapurna Sanctuary and Base Camp trekking.
- Day 7 Trek to Deurali 3,230 m via Dovan 2,630 m - 06 hrs.
From Chomrong morning walk with short downhill over terraced farm fields to reach at Chomrong river, after crossing the bridge an uphill for an hour to Sinuwa-Danda a small spot with few lodges offering great views of the surrounding landscapes and rolling green hills, from this place walking through cool dense forest till a place called Bamboo is reached, located by the Modi River in the middle of bamboo, rhododendron and oaks forest. From here an hour walks on the gradual up trail to Dovan situated in the middle of forest Modi River gorge. Here onward air gets cooler and fresher entering towards Annapurna Sanctuary and Base Camp, walk leads on the gradual winding path with gentle ups to Himalaya Hotel located near a large Hinko Caveat 3,160 m high, right beneath the peak of Hiunchuli, from here walk on glacier and moraine sections from the old avalanches. After crossing a small bridge a short climb to reach our lunch and overnight stop at Deurali the last lodge before Machhapuchare Base Camp with afternoon time to explore the area with short walks around the Modi River gorge.
- Day 8 Trek to ABC 4,130 m (Annapurna Base Camp) via MBC 3,700 m (Machhapuchare Base Camp) - 06 hrs.
After a pleasant overnight stop at Deurali from here onward vegetation and tree lines drops for high altitude alpine bushes and shrubs, our route climbs following raging Modi river upstream right up to its source at base camp, walk gets better in some sections and then with last steep climb to Machhapuchare Base Camp located beneath North Face of Mt. Machhapuchare. With wonderful views of Annapurna mountain range, from here a couple hours walk up to base camp on a grassy hill to reach at high level ground, as the walk advance towards Annapurna Base Camp, with stunning views of Annapurna peaks that encircles the sanctuary facing toward giant wall of Mt. Annapurna I. After a pleasant walk reaching at Annapurna Base Camp, a beautiful spot with few good lodges, offering awesome scenery of snowcapped peaks that surrounds this lovely spot at base camp, afternoon at leisure to enjoy the mountain views.
- Day 9 Trek from ABC to Bamboo 2,345 m - 06 hrs.
After a great memorable time at Annapurna Base Camp and around the sanctuary, a long walk downhill to reach lower areas as the morning leads to a descend reaching at Deurali past Machhapuchare Base Camp, and then with few short ups and down following a gradual winding trail back into green forested area to Bamboo for the overnight stay. A nice and pleasant spot a temporary settlement with lodges to cater the needs of the trekkers located by the Modi River in a gorge within green bamboo and rhododendron forest.
- Day 10 Trek to Jhinu village 1,780m with Hot Spring - 06 hrs.
From Bamboo a short steep climb up to Khuldi Ghar, then on winding downhill path into dense forest to Sinuwa-Danda, and then our walk descends to Chomrong khola. After crossing the bridge an uphill walk for less than an hour to reach at Chomrong village for short rest or lunch stop, after Chomrong a short up for half hour reaching at the top of Chomrong ridge, from here our route descends to Jhinu-Danda for overnight stay, this place offers refreshing hot springs just 20 minutes’ walk downhill near Modi river.
- Day 11 Trek back to Nayapul 1,010 m - 04 hrs and drive to Pokhara 860 m - 02 hrs.
After a lovely stop at Jhinu enjoying refreshing hot-spring, morning leads to a long descends all the way to Bhirethati along the bank of Modi Khola, as the walk leads past small forested areas and rice terraces, waterfalls within warm and green landscapes. Bhirethati, one of the attractive small villages around Annapurna Himalaya at present nearly turning into a town with many good lodges, shops. From here walk for twenty minutes on a gradual path to Nayapul (New Bridge) From Nayapul board on a vehicle for the drive back to Pokhara, concluding this wonderful trip on a famous tourist spot at Pokhara by the lake Phewa.
- Day 12 From Pokhara drive to Kathmandu 1,345 m - 06hrs.
After a wonderful time up in the high mountains and hills, taking a morning driving journey back to Kathmandu, on reaching at Kathmandu after 5-6 hours of nice interesting drive and then transfer to your respective hotels with an afternoon free for individual activities and shopping souvenirs. (Options by air 30 minutes flight back to Kathmandu with great views)
- Day 13 International departure for homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with fond memory and excellent time on Annapurna Base Camp Trekking with great service of Remarkable Adventure.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- ACAP permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Pokhara–Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Pokhara and Kathmandu airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
For Upper Body:
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on the group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
On Personal Hygiene:
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
Extra Luxuries as optional:
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In the case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu and transfer you to nearest and best hospitals.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our trekking guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up.
We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazing views on daily walks in the shade of world highest peaks.
- Exploring Gurung and Poon / Magar villages of immense traditional culture.
- Walking into the serene woodland of tall rhododendron-pines and oaks trees.
- Awesome panorama with the stunning sunrise over a chain of Himalayan peaks.
- Adventure in the heart of world’s number Ten Mt. Annapurna with sweeping views.
- Scenic Sanctuary and on the highest point of the adventure at Annapurna base camp.
What To Expect
- Accommodation Type
- Travel Strategy
Related Trips updating soon !!.