Rickshaw tour in Kathmandu is a great way for tourist who wants to explore the beautiful palaces in Kathmandu ‘the city of temples’. Explore the narrow streets of Kathmandu where you pass through typical Nepalese old and very famous local markets and head off to Durbar Square, which has centuries-old temples and palaces and shrines. You will find something fascinating around every corner of the Himalayas and amazing Cultural and Historical Kathmandu Valley during the time.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,300 m and transfer to hotel.
As soon as we come out of Tribhuwan International Airport, which is in Kathmandu, we will see the representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek, holding its signboard, who will take us to a hotel in a private vehicle. The representative will provide information on dos and don’ts to us, as well as on sightseeing. This will be done if we arrive in the late evening or at night. But if we arrive in the morning or afternoon, we will be taken to the office of Remarkable Adventure Trek directly, where we will have a meeting, in which, we have to show our passports, three copies of our passport-sized photos, and a readable copy of our travel insurance policies to Remarkable Adventure Trek. It is in this meeting that we will be introduced to our city guide.
Sightseeing of the famous historical places of Kathmandu Valley.
We will ride through narrow streets and typical Nepali market Ason and then head off to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Kathmandu Durbar Square is a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal. Most of the buildings that we see here date from 15th to 18th century. The major Interesting things to see here are “Kumari (The Living Goddess) Ghar” “Kastha Mandap “Maru” Ganesh, Mahadev Temple, Shiva-Parvati Temple, Bhagwati Temple, Old Palace, Saraswati Temple, Krishna Octangular Temple, Big Drums, Kal Bhairav, Jagannath Temple, and Taleju Temple. By rickshaw, we head either to Hotel or to the office of Remarkable Adventure Trek.
Departure from Kathmandu.
From the hotel, before 3 hours, you are picked up for your international flight and taken to Tribhuwan International Airport. Remarkable Adventure Trek would like to thank you for visiting Nepal. It would also like to have feedback on its service from you. It has given the best service to you and would like to give the same to your relatives and friends in the future.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu valley by private tourist rickshaw.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees for all historical sites.
- City map.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Accommodation, lunch, and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in
- Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Will the rickshaw come to pick me?
Yes, it will come to pick you.
Where will the rickshaw take me?
It will take you to the typical Nepali market and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Will the rickshaw also drop me off?
Yes, it will drop you off.
Who will accompany me?
A local guide will accompany you.
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Daypack Warm hat according to season·
- A neck warmer according to a season.
- Gloves according to a season.
- Waterproof jacket.
- 1 pair sandals Passport and its 4 copies.
- Ouray for travel documents, money & passport Toiletry kit.
- Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
- 2 bandanas.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Trips updating soon !!.