Paragliding In Pokhara takes you up in the air, above the city of lakes, creating you an aerial opportunity to swallow the bird’s eye view of Nepal’s second most popular tourist city, which also receives the highest rainfall in Nepal. Paragliding In Pokhara means reaching 500 m from the ground or more than that, depending on the types of the trips that you have undertaken, enjoying a comfortable flight, relaxing in the seat, glancing your eyes on the paddy fields, appreciating the beauty of the Fishtail Mountain, and measuring the flow of the Seti River with your mind’s calculator how long can one of the greatest rivers of Nepal be? As the wind blows from beneath, you come almost near to the birds of prey that fly with their full grown wings in the sky, and that make you remember everything in the air distinctively, that is far different from on-land travel.
Saying good-bye to the airy moments, you come down from the sky after 20 or 50 minutes to land by the natural lake of Pokhara, which comes in the list of tourist attractions. Flying high openly there in the sky was encountering with a cold temperature and enjoying The WONDERS OF SKY which look incredible, iconic, and adventurous in their own sense. In order to deal with such a temperature, you have to wear a jacket to keep yourself warm in the cloud touching altitude, while to protect your feet from getting hurt in the times of landing against a certain amount of force, you have to put another thing, that is, shoes.
- Day 1 Pick-up from your hotel and drive to Sarangkot (20 mins) then back from your landing near lake-side.
Like a free bird and get in the midst of breathtaking nature, made of beautiful lakes, spectacular peaks, and stunning hill station. Below lies the beautiful landscape and serene view of Phewa. In the evening we will invite for the dinner at Nepalese restaurant.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Pick-up from your hotel to our take-off in Sarangkot then back from our landing near lake-side.
- A free certificate to take back home as a souvenir.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Ankle support shoes (this is for take-off and landing),
- Warm clothes Jumper/jacket and long trousers,
- Bring your own camera otherwise our pilots can always take on flights pictures of you and burn it on CD you can buy as well.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In the case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu and transfer you to nearest and best hospitals.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to email@example.com
Related Trips updating soon !!.